With a passion inspired by Boerne’s unique heritage and promising future, Charlie’s artistic vision brings modern charm to his community while honoring its rich cultural legacy.
This passion manifests itself in the iconic commercial projects for which Charlie serves as the stylistic visionary, guided by his sense of responsibility to steward high-quality sustainable growth in Boerne and throughout the surrounding Texas hill country.
Along with a desire to bring the best of Boerne’s history into his ongoing projects, Charlie’s results-driven business savvy empowers him to negotiate and navigate highly complex deals and projects while equipping his clients to make informed process decisions. Ultimately, Charlie is driven by a multifaceted desire to get the deal done while equipping his clients for a stress-free, fulfilling journey that allows them to participate in legacy creation for themselves and their community.
Charlie’s Notable Boerne Transactions/Projects Include:
- The Boerne Mercantile - Acquisition/Buyer
- The William “Crescent Quarters” - Acquisition/Buyer
- Historic Bergmann Lumber Property - Master Lease/Owners
- 17 Herff - 26 Acre Master Planned Mixed Use Development
- 470 S Main “The Historic Sachs Garage”
- Historic 325 S Main Street / 110 Theissen - multi prop. acquisition for renovation
- 134 Oak Park - Harz Gas Station - off market/owner/buyers
- Historic 35 Old San Antonio Rd. Sale/Owner
Office Location: 710 E. Blanco Rd,